AXA GIE (Group)
Descripción de la Oferta
The Internal Model Review team (IMR) was created to provide an independent opinion to the supervisors and to the Board of Directors of AXA on the quality of the Solvency2 internal model deployed within the entities. The candidate will lead the in-depth reviews of the liabilities, best estimates assumptions and life risks. The candidate will closely work with the members of the other IMR teams to conduct the reviews and to write the reports. Each entity report is presented to the top management, locally and at Group level.
Perfil del candidato
- Actuario Colegiado en el IAE.
- Minimum of 5 years practical experience in risk management, life reserving, actuarial team, product development / pricing or in an audit function.
- Good knowledge of:
– Solvency 2 principles, notably on technical provisions and Life SCR
– EEV / MCEV frameworks
– Main Life & Savings products features
– Insurance accounting and regulatory environments
- Se valorará acreditación formación continuada CPD.
- Performing preliminary analyses to prepare the reviews and identify the key areas of focus: cash-flow profiles, sources of margin/profitability, benefits analysis, ratios, reconciliations.
- Leading the discussions during the on-site meetings with the entities; in particular, interacting with the various business areas of the entities to ensure that the calculated risks metrics correctly reflect the reality of the products.
- Conducting in-depth investigations during the fieldwork phase, in relation with the local entities, by following the defined methodology and test plans.
- Formalizing the results of the tests & writing the reports: illustration of the performed analyses, presentation of the identified deficiencies and the proposed remediation actions.
- Assisting the entities in the definition of their action plans and following them over time.
- Presenting the main outputs of the reviews to the top management, locally and at Group level.
Lugar de Trabajo
- Madrid – Disponibilidad para viajes internacionales
Fecha límite de envío de candidaturas
23 de marzo de 2023
¿Quieres inscribirte? Rellena el siguiente formulario:
Error: Formulario de contacto no encontrado.